Sunday, January 3, 2016

fringe skirt + overknees














fringe skirt: H&M; Top; Asos;  Coat; Ann Taylor (old); Overknees: ASH Footwear via TkMaxx; Clutch: Hugo Boss

Happy New Year 2016 Y'all. Cheering this new years in with a new post on one of my favorite items- overknees and frings skirts.
Fringe is such a fashion forward trend this season, it can be seen on sleeves of leather jackets, bags or a total composition as in this flirty fun skirt. Paired with a simple black top the fringe detailing takes the ensemble to a sophisticated fun yet effortless chic level. I love how the strands dance with every gentle breeze around the body :-)
I had to wear it with my overknees that I got for Christmas from my parents and just love love the monochromatic look.
Do you love the fringe trend as much as I do?


12 comments:

  1. Great look!! Love the boots!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bin total begeistert! Du würdest dich perfekt auf einem roten Teppich in Hollywood machen! <3

    viele liebe Grüße
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit! Yes, I do love fringe and especially this great skirt. xox

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking super sexy!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skirt, I love it paired with those boots! I hope you'll stop by and link up with the new Good HUES-day linkup every Tuesday :)

    Amanda @ A Good Hue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I need a feather or fringe skirt!
    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!! Love your skirt and coat!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit, great boots and skirt :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely! I'm obsessed with OTK boots and fringe right now, so I love this look!

    Kasi | www.thestyleperk.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feather fantastic!! Absolutely stunning my dear! I love the all-black your hair beyond beautiful! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this skirt! It is very nice. Looks great on you. Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/02/19/fitness-model-workout/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning in this dress, superb black colours style.
    And about the boots - no words - just perfect !!

    ReplyDelete