Sunday, September 18, 2016

Leather from head to toe














 Faux Leather Jacket: Witt Weiden; Leather Pants: H&M; Top: H&M, Heels: Zara; Bag: Linda Damiani; Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte; Sunnies: Porsche; Necklace: Zara old

If undecided what to wear- leather pants are always my go-to. A tight fitted leather pants is such an essential element of any wardrobe as they are so versatile.  I always feel so put together doesn't matter what I combine it with. Especially in the fall I tend to combine different leather items. The flounce on the jacket gives this ensemble a more playful romantic touch so the head to toe leather look doesn't appear to harsh. It's always in the details that adds that certain something to an outfit.

Have a lovely start in the new week :-)

Linking: notdeadyetstyleelixirclaijustineelegantlydressedandstylishelegantlyfashionableposhclassymomsydneyfashionhunter.comnancysfashionstyleeleganceandmommyhoodthejpetiteposhclassymom

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ani, you look as always super cool, with leather head to doe you look absolutely amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous in all-leather! Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock on Ani! I love this fitted look with your beautiufl jacket and the pop of red. I look forward to wearing my leather leggings!
    Jess xx
    thanks for linking up with Turning heads tuesday
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, loving the leather jacket :) Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen leather look better, Ani. I love every single piece you are wearing especially the jacket, bag and shoes. This looks like a sexy, edgy but polished and fun pantsuit. =)

    Don't forget to join my linkup. It is live every Thursday. Would love for you to share your lovely style and this outfit with my readers. =) Ada.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/09/thursday-moda-30-thrifted-in-fall-layers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sexy look! I am so ready for my faux leather pants. You look great!!
    thanks for linking up with turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog at Patty's party. I love leather on leather that's what made me click your thumb nail. I am a leather person too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Sheepskin pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Nude Patent Leather Wavy pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Gold Pointed
    cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete