Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sequin skirt 3 ways


                                                                                                                             





1. Sequin skirt: Asos: Chunky Sweater: Pimkie; Hat: H&M; Boots: Görtz
2. Blazer: H&M; grey boots: Görtz; Blouse and Cashemere Sweater: Mango
3. Top: Mango; Faux fur Vest: Marshalls
It seems to be tricky at first styling a shiny glitter sequin skirt BUT it's really not. It can be easily styled up and down. Here are 3 ways I was wearing it recently. All of the items I am wearing are old as my goal is to get the most out of my wardrobe without investing in new articles all the time. And its so much fun and wallet friendly to mix my new purchased skirt in the rest of my closet things.
My favourite is probably the bohemian touched ensemble! What is yours?

Linking up with: stylelixirsimplylulustyle

8 comments:

  1. This skirt is so pretty! You could totally wear it when it gets warmer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I love them all! But I have to say the chunky sweater with the hat is probably my #1. Love how you showed the versatility of a sequin skirt.

    --Krista
    www.junkindiggingettinlost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt and the way you wear it! Style 1 in my favourite! Thank you for sharing and also a big thank you to the fotographer who stay there with you in that "snowstorm"! ;)

    have a wonderful week
    Dana
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt Ani!! It is gorgeous, and every single outfit looks so great with it!! These pictures are so pretty. I can't believe all of that snow you're getting!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING all of these looks! I seriously need that skirt now! :)

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that skirt,I. Love the way you styled it in so many various ways ! I am also impressed that you did this all in the freezing snow and looked like you were on a cruise ship lapping up the sunshine!
    Brava!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That floppy hat is fabulous!

    Looks like you are buried in snow like us. Well I think I can say that we might have 7 ft of snow here now. The worst I have ever seen.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining the Friday's Fab Favorites link up, I was a co-host last week and I'm trying to read every post! Awesome skirt, I love the styling. The buttoned up with a blazer look is my favorite!

    http://wearwagrepeat.com

    ReplyDelete