Sunday, November 10, 2013

Romwomen coat + firmoo sunglasses











Coat: Romwomen (c/o); Dress: Asos; Sunglasses: Firmoo (c/o); Boots: Nine West; Clutch: Hugo Boss (c/o thanks to Weber Parfümerie , Necklace: The jewelry lady here

If you are looking for a classic elegant style, opt for this super gorgeous Romwomen coat. I am amazed by this ultra chic striped design and streamlined silhouette. The peter pan collar add up to a darling look and I really like the retro, feminine soft and romantic vibe it distributes to the rest of this ensemble. There is this, this this and this one on my coat wishlist. Romwomen offers a variety of stylish inexpensive items, that you shouldn't miss out.

Another beautiful dress I purchased recently is this closet dress that has a host of stylish details as this floral print the pockets (which woman doesn't appreciate pockets in a dress?) and the crew neckline. Simply beautiful and it blends in perfectly with this flirty coat. Not to mention my obsession with statement necklace that is a permanent part of my wardrobe.

As a permanent sunglasses and glasses strap, I was so excited to pick out this burgundy sunglasses from Firmoo to add to my collection. I haven't had any design in that shape nor color. I love how navy blue and burgundy make such a great statement fall combo. Just recently I bought my second pair of every day glasses and I can totally recommend the great inexpensive designs and fit of their collection. If you are looking for glasses right now, make sure to check out their homepage: Firmoo is offering a 30$ vouche to their classic series eyeglasses to 5 of my readers that I will pick randomly, so let me know who is interested, ok? Also, who is interested in any kind of cooperation with firmoo, click here.

PS: My friend Elena from Dc in style and I are hosting a link up on statement necklaces on December 1st. I will in addition make a giveaway, that Tonya from the jewelry lady was so kind to gift to my readers . So make sure to join us in less then 3 weeks :-)

Linking up with:
dc in style
style elixir
simply just lovely

35 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look and the coat is fab!
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delightful my dear! Completely obsessed about that beautiful dress!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Love the dress, looks great on you!:)

    xxMonica
    sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This coat is too perfect on you Ani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that coat is all kinds of fabulous! So pretty.

    Do you live right by this chateau? You often take your photos here.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This coat is so fun! I love the 60s vibe of it.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous coat, and beautiful dress, very flattering style!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ani!
    Thank you for the visit and comment at my blog!
    Keep followin me!
    Nice coat,adorable!

    Isotta
    DOTYOURI

    Facebook

    Bloglovin



    ReplyDelete
  10. The location is great , just as your outfit!


    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us if you like our blog?

    Hope to see you soon on it

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the coat Ani!! The stripes are gorgeous, and so is that necklace! Definitely a statement!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh! That coat is amazing! I absolutely love the style, you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa! If you'd like to order this piece, email me at askthejewelrylady@gmail.com or use my contact form on www.thejewelrylady.co. I look forward to hearing from you!

      Delete
  14. Beautiful! The coat and dress look great together!
    I’d love for you to come join my 'Inspired By' link up... and inspire me and my readers!
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/2013/10/what-im-wearing-inspire-me.html
    See you there!
    Carolyn

    My OOTD link: http://www.ccmcafeeperspectivewiw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! That coat is absolutely gorgeous!!! I haven't really ever seen anything like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ani, I adore that coat!! And you took that necklace to a new level! Thanks so much for styling it. If anyone would like to order it, they can contact me at askthejewelrylady.co or on my site, www.thejewelrylady.co. The price for this piece is $45 & all of Ani's followers will receive 10% off by mentioning her blog! Thanks again, Ani! I can't wait to see what you style next!! xo, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness this coat! I love it. Such a great essential piece in an amazing print!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings 

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing coat! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know where you're following and I'll follow right back! x

    http://louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    http://instagram.com/louboutinsandlove
    https://twitter.com/louboutinslove
    http://www.pinterest.com/louboutinslove/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4899431

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been swooning over that pretty coat since I saw it on Facebook.....& I didnt realize the dress you wore under is awesome as well!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ani you look so classy and chic!! I've spotted that coat today while surfing on the net!! It's beautfiful!! Is it warm??
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That coat is such a divine piece, the design and fit is so flattering and ladylike. It's a good coat for transition from fall to winter but it's not a coat for cold winterdays. Hope that helps

      Delete
  21. Gorgeous dress and I absolutely LOVE your coat as well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally in love with your dress, what a cool color !!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Completely enamored but this beautiful outfit, the dress is so pretty and love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't decide what I love more, the coat or that dress, or the way that necklace looks with that dress! <3 Such a perfect dress for you! Looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful statement coat.

    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your coat! Beautiful pics!

    Xo,
    Rachel Ashley
    http://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Ani! I hope you remember me! :) Its Ashley of Everything with Bows, Ribbon and Lace. I havent blogged in so long but I wanted to say hi! Im living in Europe now and am actually spending my Christmas holiday in Germany! Made me think of you! I will be in Munich for most of the time. Just wanted to say hello and I hope you are doing well! I love what you have done to your blog. The new look is beautiful and your outfits are stunning as always! I love this navy dress, its so classy!

    XO Ash
    http://everythingwithbowsribbonandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am seriously dying over that coat!! That necklace too!! So gorgeous!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete