Sunday, April 1, 2012

 Spring Awakening in the countryside!







Tara, I finally decided to start my own fashion blog and took advantage of this nice beautiful spring day in the countryside to take some pictures of my outfit of the day.
I have moved to south germany in the lake constace area a year ago to start my position as a Human Resources Representative and don't regret it at all. It's one of the nicest spots in germany and we get so many tourists from all over the world as its simply BEAUTIFUL. With a  high level of residential and leisure value (I can watch over  the Algäu Alps and lake constance) Switzerland and Austria is nearby.
Ok I have to admit that it wasn't that easy to move from a big city to the countryside with no shopping possibilities nearby but that is seriously the ONLY  disadvantage. Thank goodness there are Online Stores, where I can satisfy my passion ;-)

Hope you will enjoy the put together of my outfits in the future. I will definitely integrate the nice environment with its castels, lakes etc. in my pics :-)
Cheers to the weekend!

Forever 21 Blazer, Zara Wax Jeans, Zara black bow High Heels, HRH Collection Necklace, Bijou Brigitte Bracelet, Belmondo Bowling bag, Asos striped Top

1 comment:

  1. Ani, I love this outfit and your blog! Im going to start following it! Keep blogging because its great and I love your looks! :) If I'm ever in Europe again soon, we have to meet up and write a blog post together!

    ReplyDelete