Sunday, November 12, 2017

Cozy Wrap











Cardigan: khujo Alternative: Blazer: Dresshead;  Sweater: Orsay; Coated Jeans: Abby; Bag: Archiduchess; Shoes: Hugo Boss old  similar; Bag: Bracelet: Karen Miller; Watch: Olivia Burton

*unbezahlte Werbung da Markennennung*

My running errands kinda look. Simple yet the 3 C's:  chic comfy and cozy :-)
Of course only in flat boots, carrying my baby girl with me I have no other choice :-D, a good thing there are some good lookings ones out there nowadays.
Love this black and white patterned cardigan. It's perfect to throw over on warmer fall days like we had the last couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. You look so fabulous in red and I adore the intarsia cardigan, the pink bag is chic and unexpected!
    Have a great week ahead!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Elle
    https://theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschönes Outfit und eine tolle Uhr! :-)
    LG
    Anna

    ReplyDelete