Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Green is not just Green!

I usually don't reach for green items  also there are really pretty hues out there. BUT when I spotted this beautiful green mini skirt with the gold zipper I knew this baby is coming home with me :-)
The white silk blouse underlines the perfect summer complexion, while the green skirt emphasize colourful accents. Paired it with my gold pointed pumps, rose gold bracelet and nude colured clutch to give it that polished finish. Especially the length and cut of that skirt is so flattering when you have cuved hips and larger thighs.  Not every green shade fits the skin tone or hair colour. I usually prefer greens with blue undertones  to bilious or yellowish green tones. Do you have any preferences?



Skirt: H&M
Sillk Blouse: Zara
Pumps: Asos
Clutch: H&M
Bracelet, Necklace: Seejewelry










Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my look of the day? :-)
<3 Ani

16 comments:

  1. Girl where do I start!? Love the color of that skirt... your accessories are FABULOUS... and I have major shoe envy! You look amazing :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit! Great items and the combination rocks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green looks so wonderful on you, and I love the cap toe pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love those shoes and your accessories!!! You look great!


    Krista
    www.junkindiggingettinlost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great look - such amazing shoes!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these heels are so cool! You always look so beautiful- what's your secret?:)
    Xo
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ani, you look so elegant and chic in these photos! I just love your hair, and you accessorized this outfit perfectly. Green is definitely a color for you. Just fabulous!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gold accessories in this outfit and that lovely clutch!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very simple and elegant, I like that! The H&M sandals from the last post are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look positively amazing & chic in this perfect outfit Ani!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so elegant
    and look amazing as always :)
    Have a good day beautiful
    kiss from Brazil
    www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. effortlessly chic and beautifully accessorized!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Ani - I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the versatile blogger award today! No obligation to accept or repost or anything, but wanted to let you know that I'm happy I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, Bonnie, you can't even imagine how happy I am, you totalyl made my day. You are such a sweetie. Thank you so much for your support and lovely words. I am so happy to found your blog as well Bonnie

    Thank you so much again, soooooooooo happy *dancing* hahaha

    Big hug for you
    Ani

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a wonderful ensemble. LOVE that skirt AND those heels! So beautifully pulled together by that adorable blouse. Lovely.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete