Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Bloom

 


 








 


I felt so bloomy today, so I decided to wear my favourite sheer flower print blouse and combined it with light nude accessoires. I am totally obsessed with pastels for the spring/summer. I am especially in love with the detaling of my Escada shoes and my all time favourite Sheik necklace from HRH Collection. You should really check out her homepage :-)
For the scenery I picked out the castle in Salem (Germany) where already prince Charles went to boarding school.
It totally underlines the romantic and cheerful outfit.
That outfit is so much me – fleurani :-)

Off white skinny Jeans HM: Ligt pink linen blazer Zara; White Chanel bag; Nude gold detailing Pumps ESCADA:  Peach flower print blouse ROMWE; Gold sheik chain necklace HRH Collection (www.shopwithhrh.com)

Check out Elena's wonderful spring look and link up as well: dcinstyle
 

3 comments:

  1. hey!
    ich weiß gar nicht was ich sagen soll... WUNDERSCHÖN!
    ich find´s richtig gut :)
    ganz liebe grüße <3- lio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank Liebes :-)
      freu mich so, dass dir mein Blog gefällt. Werde, wenn das Wetter schöner wird, einige weitere Bilder hochladen :-*

      Delete
  2. Looks great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete