Sunday, March 15, 2015

Austrian Mountain Bregenz









Jacket: Zara; Top:H&M; Pants: Zara; Boots: Mango; Sunnies: Esprit: Necklace: Sheinside

I love living at thecrossraods between Germany, Austria and Switzerland. That way I can enjoy short trips to the neighbour countries. Last week I took the cableway upt to the mountain Bregenz in Austria. Let me tell you, the panoramic view was just breathtaking surrounded by a snowy wintertale.
Fashionwise I needed to be a little bit functional which I achieve with a lot of layers to keep warm :-)

I was posting some pics of that view on my instagram if you are interested: fleuranii

linking up: not dead yet style

5 comments:

  1. wonderful views!
    And you look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mountains look glorious, and you look so happy and pretty there. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo's you captured. Love the mix of stripes with the khaki jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be so amazing to be that close to those countries! It looks so gorgeous!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete