Sunday, January 12, 2014

Modern Business Attire in Black & Red









Blazer: Halhuber; Faux Leather Pants: H&M(sold out online but here the article No: 75-9535 similar; Bag: Designer Bag Italy, Pumps: Via Uno; Shirt: TK Maxx; Necklace: H&M

I purchased this costume blazer back in 2009 after I graduated from university for my upcoming job interviews and haven't worn it ever since. After 4 years of neglecting it will definitely be my fall staple. I love mixing classic pieces with modern elements as this leather pants. It takes the dusty costume to a more modern level. No outfit is complete without a necklace, so I added  my bubble bar necklace for a feminine touch. Et Voilá, another modern office look is born!

PS: If you are still on the hunt for a good looking leather pants, you should get this H&M one, not only do they feel like real butter leather but they look so real too and for only 30€ you can't beat that. I haven't found them online anymore, so I wrote the article No down in case you wanna check  the availability in the store :-)

11 comments:

  1. Hot mama!! You look amazing! Love those leather pants!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and red is so sexy and you are really rocking those pants!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look hot!! Those pants look awesome on you. I love how you took a job interview blazer and made it hot!

    --Krista
    www.junkindiggingettinlost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leather pants! They're so versatile and look amazing on you!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style and outfit! Red looks great! Love,

    Vanessa
    www.pureFASHION.tv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly beautiful..Love your outfit

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pleather pants! You make this plod took regal!
    XX, Ellehttp://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOps, I meant plaid. ,
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome, Ani! Though, I wonder why it took you four years before using that fabulous red coat. Hehe! You've done a great job in mixing colors and classic pieces with modern elements. I'll check out your blog regularly and take a sneak peek of your fantastic outfits. Thanks for the share! :)

    Carole Fuchs @ PipleyBoutique

    ReplyDelete