Saturday, September 28, 2013

2 ways to wear a lace SHEINSIDE dress

 

Outfit No. 1: Dress: Sheinside , Zipper jacket: Sheinside; Clutch: Sheinside, Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Outfit No. 2: Dress: Sheinside, Shoulder Bag: Sheinside, Trench Blazer: Sheinside, Pumps: Zalando

I just pushed the order button for this beautiful Dress beside some other items. In joyful anticipation of receiving it, I already created 2 ways that I am planning on wearing it.
The good thing is, the Dress was only 35 bucks with free shipping, plus I  got a 15%  coupon for signing up, can't beat that *Score*

Which way do you like best?

Keep updated by following along:
Bloglovin  Facebook  Twitter

7 comments:

  1. Gahhhh, great score! I like outfit no. 1 the best, but then again, outfit 2 would be great too...
    ~Ann
    Tarnished Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online shopping with discount codes is the best! Pretty dress, and I love the pink bag. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a number of these items...... The outfit in your previous post is stunning, I missed a few during my travels hoping to
    catch up soon!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace dress is so pretty! I like both ways you styled it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is beautiful and so feminine and I love your savvy styling ideas. Hope you're having a great unwinding weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that dress is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see you wear it! I really love both ways you styled it, and I could imagine you wearing it both ways. Just beautiful!

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second sounds like perfection, seriously!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete