Wednesday, December 19, 2012

An Old Flame Never Dies Series with blogger friend Elena

Welcome to another episode of "An Old Flame Never Dies" series with this pretty and most talented lady and my blogger friend Elena from dcinstyle.
Not only is she beautiful inside and out but has the precious talent to create beautiful illustrations.

Hello everyone! I’m super excited to participate in Ani’s “An Old Flame Never Dies” series. I “met” Ani through a blogging world and very thankful for our friendship. My name is Elena and I blog over at dcinstyle.com/blog. I started blogging because I wanted to mix art with fashion. Inspired by beautiful books, fairy tales, mysterious castles and colorful dreams I love to create something unique and share my passion with others.
I found this super cute sweater that I got at street market in Paris couple years ago. It was very inexpensive but I have so many beautiful memories from that Christmas trip so I can’t say good bye to it. The skirt that I brought with me from Russia is more than 6 years old, the quality of it is just amazing and it feels that it never gets old.   
Thank you so much Ani for having me.



 







Thank you Elena of beeing part of my oldies but goodies series. You truly make a super sweet soon momy to be :-)
Make sure to check out her blog and impressive art, You will def fall in love.

<3 Ani

9 comments:

  1. love her shirt! great series btw :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt! Love her illustrations too.

    Bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ani for having me here! Hope you have a lot of fun during your trip!!!
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one, your blouse is adorable! Happy holidays!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Elena and her blog. Her illustrations are always gorgeous!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you are doing this series because it introduces me to new bloggers :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ani! So great to see Elena featured here... I enjoy her blog and her illustrations are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great Elena - love clothes that brings back great memories!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elena is beautiful, I love her top, and her kitty has the most adorable/amazing face! And in a fun coincidence I'm actually headed to Paris the day after Christmas - I'll have to keep me eyes peeled at the street markets for fun tops like this!

    ReplyDelete