Friday, November 23, 2012

An old flame never dies series with blogger friend Bonnie #4


Hello, Fleurani readers!  My name is Bonnie and I blog over at Delusions of Grandeur. I was thrilled when Ani invited me to participate in her "An Old Flame Never Dies" series.  Not only is Ani one of my favorite bloggers - super sweet, very fashionable, and on top of it all from my country of birth - but I also happened to have come across a box of long-forgotten clothing in a recent move.

And the item I was most excited to be reunited with is this girl-walking-dog sweater.  I honestly don't remember where I got this - I know it was when I was living in Nashville about 10 years ago and the label says "Isadora Story for Arden B.", but most likely I picked it up at a thrift shop somewhere.  Its unclear origins aside, I fell right back in love with it and paired it with a mustard colored skirt and heart print shirt that I recently picked up at Forever 21.  

And the outfit just wouldn't be complete without a little dog, so Oscar, my supersized Yorkshire Terrier, had to make an appearance, too. 








Thank you for having me, Ani, and thank you all for reading!  Feel free to swing by my blog and say hi anytime. :)

Love, 
 Bonnie

Ok guys, so now after looking at this phenomenal pictures you can understand why Bonnie had to be part of my series. Not only has she been one of my favourite bloggers from the beginning because of her playful, chic and elegant style but also because of her super sweet and witty personality. Thank you so much to you and Oscar for making this pleasant appearance on my blog :-)


@Oscar: For beeing such a good boy auntie Ani has a treat waiting for you :-)
 

<3 Ani


26 comments:

  1. Super nice and chic look! Thanks for sharing Bonnie and Ani!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ani, thank you so much for having me - I love how this feature turned out and laughed out loud at Oscar's bone at the end - you are too sweet! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage inspired outfit. Very chic.


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and such a classic vintage outfit, love it!
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dog & cute sweater !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie has a beautiful style-adorable outfit and Oscar is sooooooo cute! Great guest post Ani!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous! And Oscar is so cute :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit, her dog is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! She has great style and that sweater is too die for!!
    I love it :)
    These are some of my favorite posts...love getting to "meet" other bloggers.
    Thank you :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie - that last picture! so freaking cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look! So Classic and Chic! Your dog is adorable. Can't wait to check out your blog.

    --Krista
    www.junkindiggingettinlost.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this gorgeous outfit, so ladylike and elegant. And the dog is just so adorable <3

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This feature is so cute. And that sweater!! I love it to pieces. The patterned top under it is perfection! Now let's talk about Mr. Oscar... what a DOLL. SO PRECIOUS.

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO CUTE! I absolutely love the sweater and the photos with the dog :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, Oscar is adorable! I love Bonnie's outfit, the full mustard skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AH! So chic! I love this look. The white sweater is absolutely precious and I adore how you styled everything!
    xxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love that outfit! and that puppy is so cute <3

    btw, we could follow each other if you want, just message me :)

    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonnie definitely has a great style! Love that cute sweater and how adorable she looks on those pictures with her puppy! And how sweet of you to have a treat ready for Oscar! This is a really great series, Ani!

    For having such a lovely blog, I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! You can check it out in here:

    http://www.jensoutfitjournal.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a beautiful outfit, amazing styling! I adore the sweater!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute look, Bonnie! Funny, that top is right on trend right now too! Love the colour of your skirt!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete