Sunday, April 22, 2012

 CHEERS TO MY 3 YEARS ANNIVERSARY
It's crazy how fast time passes by, isn't it? Today is Erics' and I 3 years anniversary, I can't believe how quickly the last 3 years have flown by ! I guess time runs really quickly when you're having a wonderful and fun time with someone you really love. It's so nice to look back at all the amazing moments we had together. I am so gratefull for all the amazing experiences we could share with each other also it's a really challenge to be apart (Germany - USA) all the time. Distance relationships are not for everybody and really takes perseverance, trust and deep emotions.  However, I am so grateful that I found my soulmate with whom I can  share common values and dreams  in life with.

Pretty sad that we can't celebrate our anniversary  together today, I remember 3 years ago we had a blast in the Caribean Saint Maarten. Can't wait to see him again  in August till then I enjoy my beautiful bouquet of flowers I got from him today by mail  ( I have put an aspirin in the vase so they stay alive longer) and Skyping :-). Thank goodness there is SKYPE. I have no clue what we would do without the videochats every day - probably die of longing and heartache which I kinda do anyways.
Oh gosh,  how excited I am when I get boxes delivered with  pretty flowers from Eric.  Waiting for the day when Eric is standing infront of my door and giving me flowers instead of the mail man ;-) .. Anyhow, I am a lucky girl and excited what the future has in store for us :-)

Always keep in mind, the most important thing in life is just to love and be loved in return.



Ok so I matched the outfit to my happy mood and the flowers. I absolutely love my lemon yellow skinny jeans. It will totally rock the summer and is so versatile, can't wait to wear it with different tops. I got this fun flowing flowerprint babydoll  in Budapest, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. I used to live and study there and can't wait to visit this metropolis again this summer with Eric and show him on of my favourite cities, totally lost my heart there :-)

Top: Mango (old); Yellow skinny jeans: Asos; Sandals: Zara; Necklace: H&M; Bracelet: Asos






Top: Mango (old); Yellow skinny jeans: Asos; Sandals: Zara; Necklace: H&M; Pearl gold Bracelet: Asos


Hope y' all have a great start in the week!
Xoxo,

Ani




8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! Love the flowers and your heels!!

    Check out my newest giveaway :)
    XX
    Jessie
    www.87life.net
    Check out 87Life on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessie. Def will check it out :-) Have a great sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!

    Beautiful floral blouse!
    Following back, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Dora, thanks for subcribing. Really like your blog, I 've already checked it out on sunday and subscribed. Looking forward to your posts dear. Have a great day! :-)

    Greetings from the south germany to the north ;-)

    Xoxo,
    Ani

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... is that green pasture really your backyard? amazing! loving the shoes, too!

    http://www.StyleAt30.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jo, yeah I have an awesome view from my balcony, totally appreciate it living in the countryside. Yeah those sandals look so elegant and they totally upgrade your outfit. I really enjoyed your blog and subcribed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! I love it. The top is awesome.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete